10 Dinner Time Conversation Starters
Updated: Nov 23, 2022
Hands up if the conversation around the dinner table goes something like this:
• Gossiping about other people
• Talk about all the negative things that have happened throughout the day
• Suddenly remember what a family member hasn’t done or needs to do
• Gets grunts or ‘nothing’ from your teenager when you ask them what they did that day
• Ask the same questions day-in-day-out without learning anything new
These 10 conversation starters are a great way to make dinner times more enjoyable and interactive. It promotes curiosity, reflection, and thinking outside of the box. You will learn things about each other and have a good old laugh in the process.
Here are 3 ways you can play this:
One person reads out the questions for everybody (including themselves) to answer
Write them on a piece of paper, fold and put them in a bowl so everyone can take turns reading them out
Write 3 questions of your own, fold, and put them in a bowl
Dinner time should be the one time where you get to celebrate your wins, find solutions to problems, show gratitude, and support each other through active listening.
So, turn off your mobiles and have fun with your loved ones.
#familytime #bonding #dinnerconversations #connections #fun #buildingrelationships #joyandpurposecoaching
If you are interested in how we can work together then why not grab a coffee and book a free Clarity Call and let’s see if we are a good match!